who does the author withheld on youtube?

Chloe

I Love YTtalk
It's not me doing it sometimes I see in my inbox a comment I go to it and it says authur withheld and sometimes it's a good comment

i mean i like commentary and entertaining my audience but i just hate spammers and stupid a$$ comments and the list goes on... i got a few evil comments on my older videos but it's cool because i got a positive plan for the haters and trolls:cool:

i mean i like commentary and entertaining my audience but i just hate spammers and stupid a$$ comments and the list goes on... i got a few evil comments on my older videos but it's cool because i got a positive plan for the haters and trolls:cool:
I'm not scared of the bad comments and the ones that write them anymore cause some aplogise for it they are not evil they just say things they don't mean:)

Similar question... why is it that sometime messages show up as 'flagged for spam' or whatever? I thought only the channel owner/video maker, in other words, I had the right to flag someone's comment as spam or not. And most of the times the comments are not what I consider to be spam and I have to waste time 'not spamming' them.

Similar question... why is it that sometime messages show up as 'flagged for spam' or whatever? I thought only the channel owner/video maker, in other words, I had the right to flag someone's comment as spam or not. And most of the times the comments are not what I consider to be spam and I have to waste time 'not spamming' them.
Anyone can vote to flag a comment as spam I believe.

Oh I see. Kinda sucks though.. it's my channel/video, and I should decide what is spam and what is not. I have no problem with his posts and I always have to waste time de-spamming them.

Oh I see. Kinda sucks though.. it's my channel/video, and I should decide what is spam and what is not. I have no problem with his posts and I always have to waste time de-spamming them.
some people mark good comments as spam on my channel makes me annoyed

Back