When we spell a word wrong on YouTube it's not that big of a deal

I still don't understand why people hate me on YouTube I keep forgetting or I don't want to understand I don't hate anyone except the devil

You know one thing I hate more? The first is the fact that I can't leave two spaces after a period.

To answer your question, if the comments regarding your spelling are left with the intent to help you, I think you should acknowledge it and thank them. Correct spelling, after all, is one of the essential factors of proper communication. However, if the comments are rude or in the form of an argument, they are probably a troll or a mean person. You should just ignore the comments if it is the latter case.

You know one thing I hate more? The first is the fact that I can't leave two spaces after a period.

To answer your question, if the comments regarding your spelling are left with the intent to help you, I think you should acknowledge it and thank them. Correct spelling, after all, is one of the essential factors of proper communication. However, if the comments are rude or in the form of an argument, they are probably a troll or a mean person. You should just ignore the comments if it is the latter case.

Trolls will always be trolls. Just give them a kthxbai and deny them the attention they seek - which is to see you get annoyed. :)

I just watched one of your videos and I can see how certain undesirable people seem to come out of the woodwork and wreak havoc. They are cowards. If it bothers you so much, I believe that you can hold all comments for review and not allow them to be automatically posted. If you want a family member to review them for you, that is something to consider.

I highly recommend that you do not engage the haters. Don't mention them, do not pay them any attention at all. Delete their comments.

It was a rough week for me too. I run a family-friendly channel and I had some pretty ugly people posting some really terrible stuff as well as make up names similar to mine and post on other people's channels.

You are not alone.

Well I have seen some hilariously written comments that the whole meaning changed when the wrong word or wrong spelling was applied.. such as raping vs rapping vs wrapping.

Back