What would you prefer?!

Accomplish

Hello! So I would LOVE to begin making League of Legends commentaries but I was wondering what you guys would rather watch. A) Full game commentaries (probably live) or B) The "highlights" or a certain match with commentary over them. The commentary would be about the match/champion being played unless otherwise stated. Thoughts please?

Hello! So I would LOVE to begin making League of Legends commentaries but I was wondering what you guys would rather watch. A) Full game commentaries (probably live) or B) The "highlights" or a certain match with commentary over them. The commentary would be about the match/champion being played unless otherwise stated. Thoughts please?
highlights for now and then live when your channel gets a bit bigger.

Highlights is way better IMO.
Full games, stream and record some of them. :)

Thanks for the Info, I think I may go with the highlights for now ONLY because 30ish minutes is a lot to commentate when I'm still in that "microphone shy" stage if you will. 5-10 minutes of highlights would probably work better for now.

Gotcha! And I hope you didnt think i meant ACTUAL LIVE games (streaming). Was more talking about just Live commentating while I play the match.
yep i knew that mate don't worry haha. I do gaming as well i lf you wanna check out ma channel.

Highlights since games can be super long.

Seeing as the longest League of Legends game I've seen lasted 90 minutes, I say you should stick with highlights. :) I was thinking of doing the same thing actually, with some extravagant post-commentary in the style of tournament announcers.

Back