What type of rants do you like to see?

AverageShane

Loving YTtalk
I've just started out creating videos for YouTube, and was wondering what type of Rants you all like? Admittedly some of you will not like Rant videos, but because a babe and do it anyway?

At the moment, I'm going on about Women, because that's the easiest one and most enjoyable that I could think of.

Thanks for your help!

I've just started out creating videos for YouTube, and was wondering what type of Rants you all like? Admittedly some of you will not like Rant videos, but because a babe and do it anyway?

At the moment, I'm going on about Women, because that's the easiest one and most enjoyable that I could think of.

Thanks for your help!

I like a good 'rant' about anything as long as it's well researched and non-biased. Happy rants (as in rants that go on about a topic, but always with a smile) are my favourite, as they're more enjoyable than some angry teen shouting at their webcam lol

I like a good 'rant' about anything as long as it's well researched and non-biased. Happy rants (as in rants that go on about a topic, but always with a smile) are my favourite, as they're more enjoyable than some angry teen shouting at their webcam lol
Haha okay, thanks for your advice! I'll research mine more.

Rants about pop culture are always a good idea! We did a rant about annoying things guys do feel free to check it out :)

If you want a hint of a good, popular rant check out YouTuber gineriella (I hope I spelled that right), she has over 10k subs, and she's totally awesome.

I did one on how bad i thought the Hunger Games movie was. Then again it is a very sketchy rant and isn't exactly one of my best videos...Rants about women are good, but don't get to sexist lol

I did one on how bad i thought the Hunger Games movie was. Then again it is a very sketchy rant and isn't exactly one of my best videos...Rants about women are good, but don't get to sexist lol

Hold on, how bad the Hunger Games was? You serious? D:

I've noticed you've to be every opinionated for people to like it.

Back