What should i do next? Help video ideas

AJ Kim

Reaction score
I need some good video ideas that i can do easily! i would love to get more subscribers and views so it be great if you told bme what people are looking for in a beauty channel! check my channel out and tell me what i am lacking and what i need to improve the more specific the better thanks!

Reactions: retrotulip

AdenCrockerTV

Reaction score
I don't really know much about beauty channels (typical male) but I assume that if you have a creative or different tip for beauty/make-up e.t.c then you should do a video about it, good idea also is if you have a good camera (eg. don't do it on webcam)

Unknownuser983838

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
I have a beauty channel too, and i think a good idea, if youre stumped for ideas, is to do a tag video. Here is one I just did today. It's called "My Makeup Story". I tag YOU to do this video, so why not give it a try. I think tag videos are helpful to let your viewers get to know you, and it gives you something to do when you cant think of any ideas. Here's my version of the tag. Now, get to work! lol

AJ Kim

Reaction score
t
I have a beauty channel too, and i think a good idea, if youre stumped for ideas, is to do a tag video. Here is one I just did today. It's called "My Makeup Story". I tag YOU to do this video, so why not give it a try. I think tag videos are helpful to let your viewers get to know you, and it gives you something to do when you cant think of any ideas. Here's my version of the tag. Now, get to work! lol

hanks i will try this tag video out. hopefully more people will like and subscribe

Reactions: retrotulip