What Should I Do For My 100 Sub Special?

ProductionPeople1

I Love YTtalk
So I am nearing 100 subscribers! I want to plan out what I am going to do because I dont want to wait until I the day I actually hit it. So what can I do for my 100 subscriber special?

You could do a QnA, but that requires some more preparation than others. You could just do a thank you video. It is really cool (to me) when a youtuber I like makes a thank you and shows their sincere appreciation for their subscribers. You can start a new series of something, you could do a challenge, but those are kinda overdone, tbh.

You could do a QnA, but that requires some more preparation than others. You could just do a thank you video. It is really cool (to me) when a youtuber I like makes a thank you and shows their sincere appreciation for their subscribers. You can start a new series of something, you could do a challenge, but those are kinda overdone, tbh.

Ok maybe a QnA but definitely some thank you's

A live stream?

What would I live stream? I dont have gaming channel. That gives me an idea! Like a google+ hangout thingy.

A friend of mine who used to do YouTube (sadly, he no longer does) was really into painting, so for each subscriber milestone he would do a cool painting video. So maybe if you have a creative hobby like that, you could do something like that?

Back