What my Final Cut Pro normally looks like...

Andrew Flint

Adobe Certified Associate & Post Student
So at college I'm always editing videos and working hard to make my short films and things for college look really good.. So... I pretty much sit infront of a screen that looks like this for about 3 hours a day (I'm working on an insane COD edit and a Zombie film atm)

(for anyone that cares or wants to know this is a 27" iMac. i7 3.4GHz quad core (turbo boosted to 3.9GHz), 16GB DDR3 ram, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 675MX 1GB GDDR... it's a total BEAST!
2ldzomx.jpg

This was a basic edit (single camera production of a conversation scene, first college project)
Sorry if this thread doesn't go here.

I can't stand final cut pro, use it at college and using macs just feels so wrong to me, the mouse just doesnt fit in my hand like my own PC's does, so much love for Sony Vegas!

I can't stand final cut pro, use it at college and using macs just feels so wrong to me, the mouse just doesnt fit in my hand like my own PC's does, so much love for Sony Vegas!
I use Adobe Premiere Pro at home cause it's so much like final cut (it's pretty much a better version) and yer I bought a Magic mouse for college because they use Mighty Mice and I can't stand them :')

I owned it for a short time, and it was really buggy. I have a Mac, but I use a Microsoft keyboard and an Acer mouse because I don't like the default Mac ones (they break too easily and the mouses... eugh pretty but useless).

would you, that would be really helpful :D and yer that makes sense :D thanks :)

No problemo!

Back