What makes a good channel

HaileySimone

✈ IN THE AIR ✈
As told by 4 of our very own YTTalk members in the first issue of YouTube Monthly.
(issue coming out in Feb. 2014)
p6.png

p7.png

If you don't mind a bit of awkward feedback,
I have a bit of a reading disability and I'm finding that font really impenetrable.
I think it's cause it's too thick and too close together and too narrow so my brain is having difficulty telling the letters apart. It's tough going.
but it is however, very pretty.

If you don't mind a bit of awkward feedback,
I have a bit of a reading disability and I'm finding that font really impenetrable.
I think it's cause it's too thick and too close together and too narrow so my brain is having difficulty telling the letters apart. It's tough going.
but it is however, very pretty.
Ah, sorry about that. I'm not really sure what font to change it to, but when we have the first issue up, you'll have the choice to zoom in the letters if you have problems.

That was some really great advice. Something I really needed to hear, it gave me the boost I needed to keep going with my videos. Thanks!

yeah id have to agree with most of those responses I think the dedication of a channel along with putting out the best quality of content they are capable of ialways strive to do this with my videos ive had a couple that ive edited the entire thing then decided it wasnt "up to par" for my channel and deleted them id rather have no video than to put something up im not proud of.

Back