What do your real life friends think of your YouTube channel

My real life friends make up the majority of my viewership and so far they've been extremely supportive of my journey ;D

My channel is quite new, but a week or so after I've posted some videos someone from my school shared my channel on Facebook and kind of made fun of me, but that guy is a douche. Like... How did he think it was okay to make me feel bad about doing something I love? I told him that face to face the next day.

People I know, who knows about my channel thinks it's funny and different and they think it's cool how I'm putting myself out there, sort of. I don't really care about what people think, because I really enjoy doing it :)

My channel is quite new, but a week or so after I've posted some videos someone from my school shared my channel on Facebook and kind of made fun of me, but that guy is a douche. Like... How did he think it was okay to make me feel bad about doing something I love? I told him that face to face the next day.

People I know, who knows about my channel thinks it's funny and different and they think it's cool how I'm putting myself out there, sort of. I don't really care about what people think, because I really enjoy doing it :)

If you enjoy doing it, it's something people will pick up on and you'll go far :) don't ever get discouraged, you're making awesome content and doing what you love

You're sorted then :D just keep doing what you're doing! :)

They think it's stupid. Just kidding! They think it's awesome...because it is.

Only my girlfriend knows my youtube channel and she don't like it, she thinks i'm weird, so i don't tell my friends about my channel because they might laugh at me.

Back