What do you think of my new channel design?

I just made it quickly, I really want a logo though but I cannot think of anything at all :(

I'm not exceptional at Photoshop so please be relatively nice, hahah!

If anyone has any suggestions or even if you can make me a logo that would be awesome and really appreciated :)

Thank you for taking the time to look and please let me know your thoughts :)

it is pretty good indeed. I really like how you added youtube,fb,twitter logos

it is pretty good indeed. I really like how you added youtube,fb,twitter logos

Thank you :) It's just a shame I'm not a full partner yet so I can't have a header :(

I'm debating accepting a partnership contract I got from Creator X or waiting to see if I'm promoted by YouTube.

You're getting 163 views per day, you could apply to SocialBlade for partnership. Your background is verr nice :)

Thank you for the feedback! I've not heard of SocialBlade?? Is It good and do you know of any YouTubers that they are partnered with? Also, do you know if you have to have their logo on your videos/page etc at all?

Thank you for the feedback! I've not heard of SocialBlade?? Is It good and do you know of any YouTubers that they are partnered with? Also, do you know if you have to have their logo on your videos/page etc at all?

Go to this link: http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/productionsofjordan and scroll down the the bottom of the first graph. SocialBlade requires a minimum of 84 views per day, you have plenty.

I'm partnered with them and they haven't asked to be put anywhere on my page or videos.

Back