What do directors do?

If you're only a director with a network, most networks won't pay you for any revenue generated from that video. If you're a partner and a director with a network, most networks will give you a share of the revenue from that video. My information comes from reading 7 contracts and the websites for many more networks.
All directors are partners.

No, it states directors will be rewarded with a partnership
I don't know how you get that out of the sentence. It tells me that only some directors will get a partnership. Tell me why they bother stating "If you are not a Bent Pixels Network Partner you will not be paid..." if all their directors are partners. Also, Vultra is just 1 example. I could give more examples, but those examples would come from contracts that I can't disclose.

Pretending that you're right, my first post on this thread still stands: if you are a director and a partner, most networks will pay you. If you're a director but not a partner, most networks won't pay you.

I don't know how you get that out of the sentence. It tells me that only some directors will get a partnership. Tell me why they bother stating "If you are not a Bent Pixels Network Partner you will not be paid..." if all their directors are partners. Also, Vultra is just 1 example. I could give more examples, but those examples would come from contracts that I can't disclose.

Pretending that you're right, my first post on this thread still stands: if you are a director and a partner, most networks will pay you. If you're a director but not a partner, most networks won't pay you.
My point is, if you become a director, most networks make you a partner. It creates more revenue for them.

My point is, if you become a director, most networks make you a partner. It creates more revenue for them.
You're probably right in saying that most networks will partner you if you become a director, and it makes more money for them in the long run (they lose money in the short run). I'll agree with you on those 2 facts.

You're probably right in saying that most networks will partner you if you become a director, and it makes more money for them in the long run (they lose money in the short run). I'll agree with you on those 2 facts.
My original point was, though the directors may not start as partners, they become them in the near future. 95% of the directors on big hub channels are likely to be partnered with said network

Back