What are these partner networks?

IftiBashir

Undiscovered....
Im a standad YouTube Partner - how do these partnet networks work?
Are they for users who are not YouTube Partners?
Do they just get a cut of the earnings from the partner network?

From what I understand, if your into gaming then they buy and deal with all the licences for the games and provide support to help your channel grow. But I only know about gaming ones....

Networks are easier to get. Mostly networks offers you 60/40 cur or 70/30 . And many networks has different cuts and CPM. If you earn a good ammount money and less people watch your videos on mobile devices i reccomending you to go to Fullscreen because they offer 70/30 cut and they have more ads,cpm . Goodluck :). [ Oh by the way you need 500views/day ]

Im a standad YouTube Partner - how do these partnet networks work?
Are they for users who are not YouTube Partners?
Do they just get a cut of the earnings from the partner network?
Standard youtube partners receive earnings directly from youtube, if im not wrong.
Whereas network partners receive a portion of money from the network which receives money from youtube.
So its like,
Youtube > You
whereas, lets say 70-30,
Youtube > Network 30%, > You 70%!

A lot of people join a Network to get those traditional features such as banners and whatnot. YouTube changed the Partner Program on April 12, 2012, any Partners after that date have no way to get those features. So the only way now is to join a Network but YouTube want to push to get the extra features available to every Partner that will probably be a while. Other reasons that people may join a Network is higher CPMs (not guaranteed), support, production support (example RWJ filmed at Maker), promotion (some Networks) That's all I can come up with in a few minutes :p

Check this out http://www.youtube.com/yt/creators/join-mcn.html

Stick with YouTube if you're a pre-April partner, Freedom!

Networks are easier to get. Mostly networks offers you 60/40 cur or 70/30 . And many networks has different cuts and CPM. If you earn a good ammount money and less people watch your videos on mobile devices i reccomending you to go to Fullscreen because they offer 70/30 cut and they have more ads,cpm . Goodluck :). [ Oh by the way you need 500views/day ]
"most networks offer you 60/40 or 70/30"? since when lol, Maker and Machinima are like the only networks who offer 60/40 and that`s low, most offer 70/30 or 80/20 and Fullscreen offers 90/10 to big partners.
Fullscreen don`t pay for mobile views so that`s wrong
Networks have different requirements ranging from 85 views daily up to 125,000 views daily[DOUBLEPOST=1358786813,1358786751][/DOUBLEPOST]
A lot of people join a Network to get those traditional features such as banners and whatnot. YouTube changed the Partner Program on April 12, 2012, any Partners after that date have no way to get those features. So the only way now is to join a Network but YouTube want to push to get the extra features available to every Partner that will probably be a while. Other reasons that people may join a Network is higher CPMs (not guaranteed), support, production support (example RWJ filmed at Maker), promotion (some Networks) That's all I can come up with in a few minutes :p

Check this out http://www.youtube.com/yt/creators/join-mcn.html

Stick with YouTube if you're a pre-April partner, Freedom!
Quite alot of those are now moving to networks that sell ads themselves as YouTube`s ad sales team only sells ads generating CPMs up to 6-7$

Back