What are the best settings for exporting videos on HitFilm 4 Express?? Need some help!!!

BillyVlogsTV

I Love YTtalk
I am just trying out HitFilm 4 Express in the last day and when it comes to exporting videos what are the best settings for exporting videos on HitFilm 4 Express??

Because there are things like profile, level(which I don't really know what they are) and I don't really know what should I pick on the encoding settings as it has 2 options Constant BitRate and Variable Bitrate, 1 pass and don't know how much should I put on tho options should I have it on 102. 127 Mbps, 240.038 Mbps or any number I am definitely clueless in this aspect!!

So I really really need help on this!!

Can anyone tell me what are the best settings for exporting videos on HitFilm 4 Express?? And on the bitrate thing as well!!

Keep in mind I will definitely still be using Filmora for the 99% of the editing in my videos because Filmora has way better and more easier to use interface and advanced(has lots of features) and plus I paid a year license on Filmora so I don't want that money that I paid to be wasted and so I will using HitFlim 4 Express only for the audio, Because I always have this audio noise problem(You know what I mean if you are following my threads on here)when watching back my videos after exported on Filmora and With HitFilm 4 Express thankfully I don't have the audio noise problem when watching back on the exported video. :D :D

Last edited:
I am just trying out HitFilm 4 Express in the last day and when it comes to exporting videos what are the best settings for exporting videos on HitFilm 4 Express??

Because there are things like profile, level(which I don't really know what they are) and I don't really know what should I pick on the encoding settings as it has 2 options Constant BitRate and Variable Bitrate, 1 pass and don't know how much should I put on tho options should I have it on 102. 127 Mbps, 240.038 Mbps or any number I am definitely clueless in this aspect!!

So I really really need help on this!!

Can anyone tell me what are the best settings for exporting videos on HitFilm 4 Express?? And on the bitrate thing as well!!

Keep in mind I will definitely still be using Filmora for the 99% of the editing in my videos because Filmora has way better and more easier to use interface and advanced(has lots of features) and plus I paid a year license on Filmora so I don't want that money that I paid to be wasted and so I will using HitFlim 4 Express only for the audio, Because I always have this audio noise problem(You know what I mean if you are following my threads on here)when watching back my videos after exported on Filmora and With HitFilm 4 Express thankfully I don't have the audio noise problem when watching back on the exported video. :D :D

I've moved your thread to the video software forum. :)

Back