WHAT APOCALYPSE? Feedback appreciated!

Amy

Hey guys!
Here's another weekly rant from me:
It means alot when you guys watch what I've made so please let me know what you think! :D All favours returned!

I look forward to your December 22nd video. I've no doubt the predicted day will come and go without much precievable change to the majority of people, but that doesn't dismiss the interesting fact that we are living in accelerated times and appear to be racing as a collective towards... something. A part of me thinks the date is a decoy, so much anticipation has been built that when the date comes and goes and the world doesn't end most people will drop their guard making a surprise event by the powers that be that much more impactful in the years afterward. Y2k and the attack of the WTC in the years that followed comes to mind.
Supposedly Nibiru, or Planet X was indeed discovered in the early 80's but only a few articles were released before the whole matter was swept under the rug. Of course I don't know how one would go about stopping a planet or brown dwarf star from proceeding along it's trajectory anyhow assuming it actually was headed toward Earth.
One thing I do find very fascinating is that Timewave Zero just so happens to end on the same day and at the same time as the Mayan calender.

Yeah it's a very controversial matter but I still don't think it'll happen, for a start there's no real proof haha, and the amount of failed predictions just make this one seem just as inaccurate :p but hey, we'll find out soon enough if it's right ;) and I will definitely be making a December 22nd video!! Hahaha

Back