What all strategies and tricks to adopt in order to make my YouTube videos rank better in search results?

zindagikamaal

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have recently started a youtube channel and doing proper SEO for each and every video. Social bookmarking, image submission, embedding videos, participating in forum discussions. What all things I can do as a part of backlink generation for my Youtube channel. Though I have started ranking for some keywords, have a look at my YouTube channel and share some reviews about the same-https://www.youtube.com/c/KamaalZindagi

Reactions: PeterDutch

Emily Howard

Reaction score
you can watch the air creators ecosystem meetup on this topic
. These are the official partners of YouTube, and they cooperate with many channels with millions of subscribers

PeterDutch

Reaction score
product discount codes for the viewers...

We are looking for a youtuber who will promote our product in his/her video (safe amazon products - ready to buy). In return, we will gift this product for free and give away 2 video content articles for his/her channel. Product discount codes special for the youtube channel also possible.

This offer is for one video stream only. We think we can make new friendships with this opportunity. Please reply if you are interested.

please pm me :)