Well one more thread sorry how did you guys deal with reading youtube comments the first time?

Don't worry about the trolls, their just jealous ;)
yea if they couldn't beat the billy goats gruff they cant beat me :)[DOUBLEPOST=1365982922,1365982897][/DOUBLEPOST]
It doesn't phase me honestly, if it isn't positive or constructive criticism I couldn't care less :)
thats a good mindset to have[DOUBLEPOST=1365983026][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not trying to brag, but so far my comments have been almost all positive and constructive. I've only had one or two "I HATE U UR GAY F*CK OFF AND DIE" people, but I have a strict policy of just ignoring them.
Wow that wasn't even towards me and i felt my heart burn and my face heat up xD

I remember my first hate comment... Paraphrased, and in proper english, it was, "Girls can't make Youtube Videos!"
That was something i was real nervous about. I don't know many girl gamers who make youtube videos, so it got under my skin a bit, spelling errors and all. But the thing is, with people who don't like what you do, there will always be people who will. That's what sucks about opinions. Everyone has one.

I remember my first hate comment... Paraphrased, and in proper english, it was, "Girls can't make Youtube Videos!"
That was something i was real nervous about. I don't know many girl gamers who make youtube videos, so it got under my skin a bit, spelling errors and all. But the thing is, with people who don't like what you do, there will always be people who will. That's what sucks about opinions. Everyone has one.
Wow that's so ignorant and uneducated of a person to say,it more so made me angry then it made me sad I'm sorry you had to deal with that and i really love girl gamers their so exotic and i think its really cool when a girl can kick back and play a couple of games with some guys so im gonna check out your channel :)

...so, so tired of this sh*t. So. Tired. Sometimes I'm almost embarrassed to have a Y-chromosome.

Back