Well its good news from the RaetacRages camp..

Raetac

Adelaide Youtuber
I decided to bite the bullet and submit for a Socialblade partnership. After a small wait and a little pestering I got my contract countersigned and now I have all the nice toys (still waiting on the dashboard to Maker but I can forgive them for that for now)

They say they will go through my video back catalog and monetize them, though I dont know how quick that would be so I have done about 30 or so videos tonight while waiting on a render. I'm debating whether to go back and put in decent thumbnails to my more recent works, it would be a (insert expletive here) tonne of work. I'm damn sure I have gotten behind on my annotations with Dragonborn been released (1st Episode in uploading!)

Any other tales folks could share what I might expect in the next few days/upcoming week?

Congrats my friend. I'm hoping to get back on track for partnership soon! had to make a new channel lol but we all get there in the end

Congrats again!

Cool. Congratulations. I would suggest going back and making new thumbnails, but just spread it out a little at a time, that way it won't seem like too much work.

Back