Gaming Warframe or Hawken collab anyone? :D

Firefly0037

Basically the title :) My channel is primarily warframe, but hawken is being added as well, both on pc. It would be awesome to find some more peeps to basically have fun and bs with these games. I'm sitting at 106 subs and have discord (Firefly0037#1345) if anyone is interested *tempts you all with cookies*

Oh, and most of my recording is done either in the afternoon or late evening EST, as that's when I'm most available :)

I have the same schedule as you and I already have warframe. I was going to download hawken but it had bad reviews so i skipped but if its good I can always download it. I have my own youtube discord server so you can join that and maybe find other collabs while your at it!

I have the same schedule as you and I already have warframe. I was going to download hawken but it had bad reviews so i skipped but if its good I can always download it. I have my own youtube discord server so you can join that and maybe find other collabs while your at it!
Hawken is basically every first person mech game ever combined with the linear speed and gameplay of Call of Duty, which makes a really interesting twist for a mech game. Steam reviews are fantastic, and it's definitely worth a try! Mind sending me the discord info, and maybe we can do some stuff soon? :D

ok the discord is discord.gg/TQpNSRz and Dont worry about me cacthing up I'm good to go with controls after 1 or 2 rounds and I am decent at every game I have ever played. ( except geometry dash... ITZ IMPOSSIBLE)

ok the discord is discord.gg/TQpNSRz and Dont worry about me cacthing up I'm good to go with controls after 1 or 2 rounds and I am decent at every game I have ever played. ( except geometry dash... ITZ IMPOSSIBLE)
haha good, because imma throw you right into pvp to get rekt... I mean have fun... yeah that's what I mean :D haha ok adding the discord then! thanks, man!

I'd love to play warframe with you! I play it myself and not too far off from you in subscribers, at around 60. My steam is Order__66, and I'd love to record with you!

I'd love to play warframe with you! I play it myself and not too far off from you in subscribers, at around 60. My steam is Order__66, and I'd love to record with you!
Oh man, that name is amazing xD I guess you specialize in killing everything, hence playing warframe? Lolol I'll add you tonight!

Back