Want to start a YouTube channel

Actually I already made one channel talks about games and movies, because I love games and movies
But there are only 10s/20s views, very frustrating

Okay..... So let me tell you this. Don't become a youtuber, make videos, and all of that unless you enjoy it. Because, like Dutchie Abroad said It will demotivate you really fast. Before starting a YouTube channel you should write down WHY you want to start a YouTube channel because, you don't want to go into it with the wrong mindset (only set on numbers). It takes time maybe even years to get where you want to be which is why you have to know what you want out of this and make sure it's right before going into this. You have to have patience and make sure that you love what your doing or else you won't get very far. I've always wanted to make a YouTube channel and jumped at the opportunity when I could. Going into I never really thought about views or anything like that but when they came along they ONLY made things better not change my priority. Now I'm not saying you have your head on wrong or anything because, for all I know you might be better off then me. But also for all the people reading, make sure you're doing what you love and not what others love. Because, in the end who's life are you living? And all of that precious time in your life will be wasted on something you never enjoyed. So think carefully about what you're getting into and whether you want to take the risk.

Back