Vlogging Promotion

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
I agree with you about that lol her being a troll. One thing that was bad was when one of the top youtubers even said something about the reply girls.
Here's what I don't understand though. Reply videos have to be approved right? So why is this such a big deal? Why is this even a problem? Shouldn't the owners of the channel being replied to just decline all the trolling fake videos? This makes no sense to me.

Reactions: Th3StuffShow

JostenVlogs

I Vlog Everday On Youtube
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I have no clue man. Some of them probably don't have the time to take the time to approve and disapprove videos or just don't even care. I just don't understand how their videos have so many dislikes every single time

Reactions: Symph

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Here's what I don't understand though. Reply videos have to be approved right? So why is this such a big deal? Why is this even a problem? Shouldn't the owners of the channel being replied to just decline all the trolling fake videos? This makes no sense to me.
That's a very very good point.

Reactions: Symph

JDTheGuru

JD DAILY VLOGGING!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I do vlogging everyday and the best advice I would say is to keep doing them every chance you get, I admit it starts off slow at first but just keep it up! Advertise on forums, social networking sites and YouTube itself. Hope this helps!