Vlogging Cameras?

You'll want something small and light for vlogging.
I would say a Flip as its discontinued now so can be picked up really cheap, but there are no external mic ports.

The Kodak ZI8 is good. HD quality I believe. And has a port for an external mic. It's relatively cheap as well.
A good cheap mic is the Audio Technica ATR-3350. It's a lapel mic so you can clip it to your top etc and gives really good sound.

I use a Canon Powershot Elph 300 hs. This was what a lot of Youtubers used, but now a lot of them use the 110 hs (like the people stated above). It's a good, simple vlogging camera and you can take it with you everywhere! The quality is super nice too n___n But if you're looking for one of those professional looking ones, go for the Canon 60D. Again, a lot of Youtubers use it and it's really nice!

Buy a flip cam. HD video and HD sound. NOTHING beats it. It is also small and easy to move around with. Unbeatable!
I disagree, there are tons of better cameras for the price.
Canon Powershot Elph, runs about $130 for the camera bundle and record in full hd, and looks very nice.
Nikon Coolpix L28, runs about $114 I believe, full hd.
I have both and love them alot better than my flip.

I disagree, there are tons of better cameras for the price.
Canon Powershot Elph, runs about $130 for the camera bundle and record in full hd, and looks very nice.
Nikon Coolpix L28, runs about $114 I believe, full hd.
I have both and love them alot better than my flip.
Which do u prefer the canon or the nikon?

Back