Vlog Vlog back and forth?

infaredmonkey

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey I was wondering if anyone wanted to do a collab with me were we blog back and forth. Basically one of us would do the first blog, as if were talking to the other person, then we would ask the other person a question at the end of the video, and the other person would have to answer that question in there next blog. I would like for this to be a daily thing and as many people can join in as they want. We would all post the vlogs on our own channels and then link to the other persons channel at the end of the video. Just reply to this topic if your interest and make sure to leave your skype, or some other way to contact you.

TaliaBloodina

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Vlogger, Gamer
hey that would be nice O.O, nice iea

infaredmonkey

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
ok sounds good. so I'm thinking we can start this on wednesday, so what do you think?

TheBardKen

I am The Bard, hear me roar.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Great idea. I'll do it for sure.

TheBardKen

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Why not both?
*Cue celebration music and throwing me in the air in a corn field*

Um... let's let TaliaBloodina go first. I can wait my turn. Or we could do both...

infaredmonkey

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
O thats a good idea you could both respond. she could ask me and you a question and you could ask her and I a question. sounds like thats the plan. (if she agrees)[DOUBLEPOST=1376870611,1376869972][/DOUBLEPOST]actually forget it how about we just start today?

TheBardKen

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
O thats a good idea you could both respond. she could ask me and you a question and you could ask her and I a question. sounds like thats the plan. (if she agrees)[DOUBLEPOST=1376870611,1376869972][/DOUBLEPOST]actually forget it how about we just start today?

Well I just uploaded today and I like to wait a day. How about tomorrow? At least that's when I'll start recording. You could start now if you want, but I won't reply until Monday.