Vlog Vlog-a-day July! Who's with me?!

KGATV

YASSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
My question is.. if you're miserable why did you continue?
I wanted to do a year. I was trying to push through it because that was my goal, and I'm the kind of person that absolutely hates to quit without finishing something. When it got closer to the 6 month mark, I knew I couldn't do another 6 months. With a lot of thinking and getting advice from people here, I decided to stop doing daily and go to a couple a week. I now feel so much better about my videos.

Kyrie

Creator.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I wanted to do a year. I was trying to push through it because that was my goal, and I'm the kind of person that absolutely hates to quit without finishing something. When it got closer to the 6 month mark, I knew I couldn't do another 6 months. With a lot of thinking and getting advice from people here, I decided to stop doing daily and go to a couple a week.

Yeah, that's why I'm starting small.

KGATV

YASSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
Yeah, that's why I'm starting small.
Well I had a lot of fun with it, and I really liked the idea of having a vlog for a whole year. Being able to see everything I did for a whole year is awesome. But if you live a life like mine, when you don't really do much during the day, and do the same thing every day... the daily vlogs get to be, well.. boring and redundant. I felt like majority of my vlogs were basically the same exact thing, day after day. I love doing daily, but right now my life isn't made for it. I do plan on doing daily for a year again in the future though, when my life is actually somewhat entertaining haha.

unknown_user094590385084

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
We need to have an intro or an outro that will show all of the participating channels. This should be a community kind of thing where we can work together, address each other in our vlog, and more. (I'm just rambling but I think those are good ideas)

Kyrie

Creator.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Well I had a lot of fun with it, and I really liked the idea of having a vlog for a whole year. Being able to see everything I did for a whole year is awesome. But if you live a life like mine, when you don't really do much during the day, and do the same thing every day... the daily vlogs get to be, well.. boring and redundant. I felt like majority of my vlogs were basically the same exact thing, day after day. I love doing daily, but right now my life isn't made for it. I do plan on doing daily for a year again in the future though, when my life is actually somewhat entertaining haha.
I watched your vlogs all the way man! I wasn't not entertained.. I loved it.[DOUBLEPOST=1370748996,1370748969][/DOUBLEPOST]
We need to have an intro or an outro that will show all of the participating channels. This should be a community kind of thing where we can work together, address each other in our vlog, and more. (I'm just rambling but I think those are good ideas)
Perfect idea. I like that.

I want to get a list of who's in.. so if you're in.. Like this post :D

KGATV

YASSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
I watched your vlogs all the way man! I wasn't not entertained.. I loved it.[DOUBLEPOST=1370748996,1370748969][/DOUBLEPOST]

Perfect idea. I like that.

I want to get a list of who's in.. so if you're in.. Like this post :D
Haha thanks. Maybe one day though.

KGATV

YASSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
Really though, I hope you do do it again... I have a feeling you feel it's redundant because it's your video.
Haha thanks. I will one day. I just didn't feel happy with my videos, and once I switched to couple times a week I felt so much happier about my videos and where my channel was going. I grew a lot as a vlogger and a channel once I switched too.

Kyrie

Creator.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Haha thanks. I will one day. I just didn't feel happy with my videos, and once I switched to couple times a week I felt so much happier about my videos and where my channel was going. I grew a lot as a vlogger and a channel once I switched too.
That's good that you feel that good :D