View Count Drop??

The Bassment

Posting Mad!
Evening all, the view count on my YT dashboard has dropped. Normally I would assume this was just them auditing and getting rid of invalid views, but it's dropped to exactly where it was two days ago (it only updates once a day, I assume that is the same for everyone). Any ideas? Glitch or just a coincidence that I lost exactly the number of views I got over the last couple of days?

That same thing just happened to me, I'm not sure why it's dome that though:S. Hopefully it will sort it soon:)

That same thing just happened to me, I'm not sure why it's dome that though:S. Hopefully it will sort it soon:)

Mine was fixed within 4 hours of me spotting it, no idea whether it was an issue while I was at work or not though :confused: give it a few hours and I'm sure it'll be fine!

Huh. this started for me yesterday, i saw i had more views from the updated previous day, and then i went on there a little later and the view count dropped.. went back a little later and it was back up to the amount it was, just youtube glitches that i hope are fixed soon!

Back