Videos about other Youtubers or Youtube Drama

MarkRodriguez2012

Youtube Reviewer
So I just uploaded a video relating to how the Irate Gamer finally admitted he was inspired by the Nerd, after years of silence, which angered some people into thinking it was because he didn't want to admit it. Even in the beginning of the video I start out saying I rarely make videos about Youtube drama but I just had to comment on this one.

So it brings me to the question, have any of you ever made videos about other Youtubers, or other Youtuber drama. Stuff like this one hates that one, or these two broke up, or 'oh noes' Pewdiepie is number 1, and stuff like that? Like I said I rarely do stuff like that, and even in this video I didn't bash any of the people involved, just gave my basic thoughts.
 
I think that commenting on who breaks up/gets together is a bit "Teen Magazine" but there are people that lap that stuff up so it depends on audiences. It depends on whether the subject is important enough to you. Ultimately, if you want to make a video then do it.

I recently made one in which I talk about the whole youtube sex abuse subject (As I feel it's important to know, and needs to be talked about) and I was told that "No one wants to see these videos and you shouldn't make them". Would I make it again? Of course I would.
 
I think it's none of our business for example who people get inspiration from. Only idiots gets irritated by such things.

No, I just think gossip and drama like that are annoying.
 
I've got my head so far in the sand I don't even know what you're talking about.

I'm only concerned with what I do, everything else is not my business.
 
Nope. I don't like drama and if I have nothing to do with it it's none of my business.
I also only have 157 subscribers and most of them are people around the ages 24-30 according to my statistics.
If it were teens and I had an audience that big that people see me as some kind of influence thing than I could make a video about it but not as in commentary about the YouTuber but just how to prevent doing the wrong actions that happened.
I also don't know how people think, I mean I can look through the world through from other people's perspective and relate how they can feel about things etc but I just don't know how people think or why they do certain actions, especially with bad actions and drama.

Also, even if the YouTuber did something bad then we know what the person did was wrong and the person self also knows that it was wrong, I think that if you are going to make a video about it that it just should be about the actions that are wrong and how to prevent them in the future.
Because if that YouTuber that did something bad would be me, I would understand that I know what I did was bad (Maybe not know it the moment it happened but I will) and I'll do my best to make up for the actions that I did.
I can't even imagine how it must feel for those YouTubers to have all these videos about them and how their life must be now.
 
i like review bideos , and actually part when you open the box. I like openning sound and sound of crispy paper inside
 
I know it's not drama but I like when Youtubers complain or call out others, particularly the larger channels for stupid things (iJustine putting ads on an African child donation video of hers, Sam Pepper's absurd sexual 'prank', etc)
 
Back
Top