Video Popup Previews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Anyone seen the new video popup preview when you hover the timeline on videos? I noticed it the other day and it disappeared and it seems to be back again. I like the look of it me, how about you?

Heres a video I found with it on:

And heres a screenshot:

popup-preview.jpg

It seems to only be on some videos, anyone know how to turn it on if theres a switch or how you meet the criteria for it?

This actual video made me redownload WoW. No joke. XD

I havent even watched it with sound yet but it looks good, you dont happen to know when the popup previews are applied? I was thinking it might be videos over a certain length but this has it and is rather short.

I havent even watched it with sound yet but it looks good, you dont happen to know when the popup previews are applied? I was thinking it might be videos over a certain length but this has it and is rather short.
Im not sure, when i viewed the video i had none of those popup thingy magigs.

Never seen anything like this...

Im starting to wonder if I have an addon affecting the videos its very unlikely though with me only using a few and none are video related. Then again it could possibly be Firefox only but I doubt they would add it unless it was cross compatible with all major browsers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back