Services Video Overlays/Streaming Overlays, Thumbnails, Youtube channel art, Text logos

Hey if you are in need of some graphics for you twitter, youtube, twitch or what ever email me graphics@littlemase.com . Yes it's free..But... Free graphics will not be my priority people who pay come first that's just how it is. If you email me be specific about what you want, Let me know what you want in like usernames, titles, etc. (Free graphics [can take up to] a week to get done). So keep that in mind, if you have a specific design you want please let me know in the email.Also I have got some complaints before but people usually wait a week to tell if they like it or not so please don't be afraid to tell me if you want something to be changed. (For people who want to pay and get a faster service it's 5 dollars paypal in advance you will get 2 versions and the PSD's for you to edit if you have photoshop)

10531501_10203503997712843_1649937649_o.jpg
Lil Mase.jpg
Purple and Yellow Overlay TT.jpg

Last edited:
Please make it absolute clear if you're charging or not, also please add samples as per rules:
I just added some samples right now but I thought I made it pretty clear for the charging people who pay get it faster and people who want it free will have to wait a little bit long I can change if that doesn't fit the rules if you are talking about price for people who want to pay for a faster service it's 5 dollars i forgot to mention that up there I'll change it right now to

Do you make logo concepts?
No sorry I've been teaching myself how to make them but just not confident enough to make someone pay for one or to make a free one yet one of my friends I work with can make them but he is taking 2 and a half week off.Sorry

No sorry I've been teaching myself how to make them but just not confident enough to make someone pay for one or to make a free one yet one of my friends I work with can make them but he is taking 2 and a half week off.Sorry

Ah. Alright. Thanks anyways.

Back