Video Copilot - Tutorials for VFX & Motion Graphics

Nitro

Icarus
Reaction score
For those learning to use Adobe After Effects, one site I found very helpful in learning things is Video Copilot.

http://www.videocopilot.net/tutorials/

There are free tutorials with downloadable templates made by Andrew Kramer, who's worked with movies and TV shows - http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3135304/

Anyways, I think it's a great site to check out if you haven't already. Hopefully it helps!

Reactions: RatedPro

Bosco

MLG Player | aoX | UnDefined | ReBirth |
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
i believe creativecows is also a good site. Has a good forums section for helping you with your editing problems =]

Mr Tin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
All the best youtubers that do vfx started doing tutorial from video copilot! Yes Andrew Kramer is a hero!

KoreaExplored

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
All the best youtubers that do vfx started doing tutorial from video copilot! Yes Andrew Kramer is a hero!
I definitely started by learning from Andrew. What a fantastic site to learn from. I have been using their tuts and products for years now. Still suck at it though :meh2:

Reactions: Mr Tin

Cognitive Overdose

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Andrew has just been ever so amazing. It's great to see how far he's come.

Brianstraveltale

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Yeah I love that guy! my intro is actually from one of his tutorials. Love how informative he is too. Now I just need to be able to afford all those addons they have lol

echoraven

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
...tempting. Adobe has their creative cloud for $29 a month for the first year and I'm wanting to take that plunge.