Upload Forever...

Kensterrr

Loving YTtalk
Has anyone else happened to have any issues with uploading today?

I started uploading a video about four or five hours ago, and it still wasn't finished. Was at 63%, with 180-someodd minutes left. Just cancelled it, going to try again in a bit.

Anyone else been experiencing anything similar?

that's happened to me. sometime I just try to upload the video at a later time because I assume that the internet is just "really busy" at the time that Im trying to upload it.
and sometimes my videos freeze at 90percent

I had no issues uploading on yesterday, but I did have it is a scheduled upload time. Not sure if that means anything though lol

i

I started uploading a video about four or five hours ago, and it still wasn't finished. Was at 63%, with 180-someodd minutes left. Just cancelled it, going to try again in a bit.

m having that problem right now ._. its only at 47% after like 2 hours? and says it still has hours to go ._. irritating but thank god it wasnt just me!

You cancelled?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

It's been like this for at least the last 7 hours. I decided I'm just going to let it finish however long it takes. I'm at 30% now - 80 minutes left.

Well I experience slow uploading times because I don't have wifi at my house so I have to use my neighbors or go into town. All of the public wifi spots suck unless you want to walk for an hour.

Happened earlier was meant to take like 106minutes, ended up taking close to four hours. I simply restarted it from where it was and it uploaded fine.

But yeah weird glitch today.

Yeah I had the same problem with 2 of my videos which I couldn't understand as I have good internet. About 30 minutes later though Youube completely crashed for everyone so I think this probably had something to do with it! Hopefully all is back to normal now though

Back