Troll Strikes again ... :I

Unknownuser983838

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
He has told me to kill myself and die...prolly twice already...but thankfully I haven't been effected by what this man has said...he messages many people and comments on others video's and says the same things...I addressed this in my video "troll-o-rific". A person commented and said that the same guy harasses her. Since it's more than one person...I don't feel like this is personal...I just feel like this guy doesn't like interracial couples so I don't even feel like dealing with him..i just was concerned that I might not have a way to block the stupidity ya know?
wow... that is really sad. what is wrong with some people? is this how he spends his life? maybe if he contacts you again, if you threaten to press charges if he continues to harass and threaten you, he might get scared and stop. people who are bullies and abusive are really the scared ones and they look for easy targets. anyone who "causes trouble" and doesnt just take it will scare them and theyll run away.

Voice of Vanessa

Dimple-Smiles <3
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
wow... that is really sad. what is wrong with some people? is this how he spends his life? maybe if he contacts you again, if you threaten to press charges if he continues to harass and threaten you, he might get scared and stop. people who are bullies and abusive are really the scared ones and they look for easy targets. anyone who "causes trouble" and doesnt just take it will scare them and theyll run away.
Ya know..that's a good idea. If he comes back..i'll say that. I will personally thank you if he stops msging me (hug hug) You are right though..bullies usually run off when they are confronted.

Reactions: retrotulip