Tools for analyzing youtube comments

Griffin97

Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm a software developer and have built a tool which I think could be useful to creators looking to grow their channel. This tool reads your youtube comments and can:

- aggregate and summarize your youtube comment section
- provide sentiment/emotional analysis on your comments
- determine common subjects and questions (useful for determining follow up videos)
- score your audience engagement based on the comment section

Does anyone think this would be useful to the community? If so, I'm looking for people who might want to try this tool (free of charge of course) so I can get some feedback and improve it. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please let me know!.

RayFieldTech

Reaction score
As a software developer, your tool sounds valuable and could provide useful insights for YouTube creators. Features such as aggregating and summarizing comments, sentiment analysis, identifying common subjects and questions, and scoring audience engagement have the potential to save creators time and help them understand their audience better. Offering the tool for free to gather feedback and improve it is a great approach to validate its usefulness and refine its functionalities. Consider reaching out to YouTube creator communities, forums, or social media platforms to find interested users who can provide feedback and help you iterate on the tool.