Thoughts on Video titles containing Playlist name?

Qwikstreet

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
On my channel I have a main playlist going on for Farm Simulator Network. I've included the name of that series in each video title as:

Farm Simulator Network EPxx - Video Title Name

It makes a long title but I think it helps on keyword search. Thoughts on that practice? Should it be placed at the end of the video title. This way the more unique subject title shows up on smaller devices. So it would be:

Video Title Name - Farm Simulator Network EPxx

Here's a link to that playlist so you can see what I'm talking about, https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbChgNp5uCINwkJ9RHLUOSLzie_viStCn .

BaldBoldBear

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Personally the way I do it due to seeing how many others do it too, is the video title name and then you should add farm simulator network atleast then yeah like you said it would give it a more unique name and also people would be seeing the video titles name first and not something that may be similar to other videos uploading similar type of content to you.

Reactions: Qwikstreet

Qwikstreet

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ok. So I'm thinking:

EPxx - Video Title Name - Playlist Name

This way not only do they see the unique title name but an Episode Number near the front indicating a series with a lot of content to view.