Third party match claim (help)

Brandon Salter

I am pretty sure I can counter this claim but wanted to bring it to you guys first. I am making a play through of the game Lucius made by shiver games. One of the videos has received a third party visual content match by Agora Aggregator. I was curious if I had enough to dispute this.

I sent an e-mail to the address on their site asking if I could make videos of their games and received one back from the co-founder of Shiver, Johannes Aikio, and he had said " Yes it is ok to do that. Cheers."

I was just curious as to some other people's opinions on how to go about this without getting a copyright claim or whatever from this.

The video is the 2nd Lucius video on my channel, and the content that is apparently matched to a third party begins at 4:56. Thanks

appeal the claim. You have the right to upload if the creator gave you permission.

Edit:
Just went to that video. It was because of the cut scene. If you have permission, you should still be able to upload though. I would appeal it if I were you. NEVER upload cut scenes in the future though. Good luck.

Back