Things About Older Videos That You Aren't Proud Of?

Liquidsolidus9000

I Love YTtalk
This is more directed at people who've been making videos for a decent amount of time. Are there any things you did in your earlier videos that you look back on and be like "WHY DID I DO THAT?"?

I for one wish that I waited a little bit longer before I got to doing my videos, as since I was 13, I had a pretty high/nasally voice, which when I look at my older videos, I can't help but be absolutely baffled that formed any sort of fans back then, haha.

Plus, I swore quite a bit. Every other words was an F-bomb pretty much, and now I generally try to avoid swearing whenever I can, haha. It makes me feel strange.

This is more directed at people who've been making videos for a decent amount of time. Are there any things you did in your earlier videos that you look back on and be like "WHY DID I DO THAT?"?

I for one wish that I waited a little bit longer before I got to doing my videos, as since I was 13, I had a pretty high/nasally voice, which when I look at my older videos, I can't help but be absolutely baffled that formed any sort of fans back then, haha.

Plus, I swore quite a bit. Every other words was an F-bomb pretty much, and now I generally try to avoid swearing whenever I can, haha. It makes me feel strange.
On my old shared acc 2010-2012. , I used to use my ipod to record gameplay from ps3 thinking it looked amazing...
I look back at it now and its wobbly , unfocused 240p quality and looks horrible...

All my older videos are really painful for me to watch because I had no idea what I was doing.

I have made 119 videos, and I'm documenting my life! It's crazy looking back at some of my old videos.

All the time haha, I look and I see a couple thousand views on a few and Im like who watched these!!

eh... the quality of the old 'purple bar' camera and bad perfomance. we roll with the script a lot better nowadays, and even if our newest camera isn't HD, it's better than what we started off with. I do like how we look back and mention the purple bar and even resort to purposely edit it in as a gag some times.

I don't watch any of the old let's plays I used to make they're they're too painful to watch it's like watching me embarrass myself!

Hey! This is my 1,000 post! WOOT! WOOT!! this form is awesome!

Back