The Wonder Inside You (MUSIC SUNDAY!!)

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
I had been doing sooo good about getting at least one lamp in the room to remove the circles from under my eyes, but today it was 3am, I had allergies, my eye still hurts from being screwed up and it just totally slipped my mind. I did this probably 7 times before I got a take I was pleased with and just the idea of doing it over to get better lighting just sounds horrible.... so please tell me the lighting doesn't ruin the video. I sure hope not. It's music Sunday, the song's a little sexual, be warned.

f*****g awesome! This reminds me of the 90's. That's one of my favorite music decades....actually probably my favorite. Funny I hated it when I was in the 90's and absolutely love the music now! Rock on man!

f*****g awesome! This reminds me of the 90's. That's one of my favorite music decades....actually probably my favorite. Funny I hated it when I was in the 90's and absolutely love the music now! Rock on man!
I know EXACTLY what you mean, in the 90's I couldn't stand collective soul. I loved "heaven let your light shine down" And then everything they put out after that annoyed me, I think I even thought they were "talentless sellouts" or something. Now that I've watched where music has gone, when a collective soul song comes on I'm just like "Why didn't I realize what I had when I had it??? These guys are GREAT and music SUCKS now!!!"

Back