The Government Should Pay Me Not to Produce Videos.

96e14df5ae633d881d753200fb9971ef.png


I win :) Pity the the irish government has no money and anytime they get some have to pay it to Germany :p
Mind sharing some with me?
I'll make you a sandwich.
 
96e14df5ae633d881d753200fb9971ef.png


I win :) Pity the the irish government has no money and anytime they get some have to pay it to Germany :p
Mr Corry, I think you just collapsed the Irish economy.[DOUBLEPOST=1396466782,1396466617][/DOUBLEPOST]
380,000 minutes per month. I'm educating people for free so yeah, I'm even doing the job of governments all over the world for them. I think you're on to something here :up:
Sorry Crown this thread is for stolen productivity. You'r actually helping people live more productive lives. I know it's a little counter intuitive :)
 
Last edited:
Captain Jim, I like your thinking! I too am concerned about how much productivity is lost while people view my videos. In just the last 30 days we made people waste 25 productive years of their lives!
stats2.jpg
 
160 000 views 286 000 minutes.
But we are kind of in the twilight zone. Many people watch our movies for entertainment but also many watch them to learn/improve their English language skills (that's why we featured each other with Crown). So I don't know. Should I ask money from Japanese goverment or should I not?
 
Captain Jim, I like your thinking! I too am concerned about how much productivity is lost while people view my videos. In just the last 30 days we made people waste 25 productive years of their lives!
View attachment 18093
Baby teeth, 25 years per month, sounds like your starting to press your thumb into the nations economic jugular.[DOUBLEPOST=1396791944,1396791425][/DOUBLEPOST]
160 000 views 286 000 minutes.
But we are kind of in the twilight zone. Many people watch our movies for entertainment but also many watch them to learn/improve their English language skills (that's why we featured each other with Crown). So I don't know. Should I ask money from Japanese goverment or should I not?
Impressive numbers Chottom. But, when you contact the Japanese Government don't ask, demand. Asking makes you look like Evil Lite. I'd suggest using some forcefull phrases like "I demand", "or else", "one billion dollars"
 
Across all channels, six billion hours are viewed per month overall. That's nearly 700,000 YEARS wasted per month!
 
Last month was 941 views with 1,967 minutes watch
this month so far (1 - 4): 113 views 260 minutes watch
 
Across all channels, six billion hours are viewed per month overall. That's nearly 700,000 YEARS wasted per month!
All joking aside, that's absolutely incredible. Can you imagine if all that time, energy, and creativity were channeled into solving a single problem or working on a project.
 
Back
Top