The Best YouTube Networks for Small Channels

KermitTheMuffin

A repost from my other post under the network page, but I thought I should let you guys see it too :p.
I'm sorry I capitalized every word in the title, but lets get on to it. Here are my top networks for small channels (that I wish I could get into). Remember these are not for bigger channels, bigger channels have many more opportunities. I'm sorry, but I can't put any links on here and I would suggest to search these network names on google. Once you find their website then you can go and apply.

To check your daily views, search Socialblade on google, go to their website, and enter your channel name.

Miquos
Requirements:
80 views per day.

Normal Partner Features
24/7 Support
One-to-one guidance
Brand integrations & Premium Advertising
Niche-based forums and partner collaborations
$9 Average CPM for English-speaking channels

One of the best yet unknown networks for small channels. Contracts only last up to 10 months. On top of that they have a high revenue share at 90%. Probably the best network for small channels right now. Also the customer support is phenomenal and I simply love this network (only if I had enough daily views to be a part of it)

RPM
Requirements:
No Director Programs
86 views per day.
Normal Partner Features

I honestly don't know much of RPM. Other than having a low requirement of 86 views per day, they don't really tell much about their network. I do know there are over 13,000 channels that are partnered with them. If you have a problem with miquos this would be the next network.

Directions:
Search for your channel name, wait until you are in the data base, and see if you qualify to be a partner.

CreatorX
- No Director Program
- Normal Partner Features
- No Public View Requirements

If you are really in the need of a network here it is. Having no requirements, it is easy to get partnered. All you do is have to sign a contract. I do know that the contract usually lasts around a year.

Last edited:
why apply to a network if your small? Just wait until your channel grows to join the big dogs like machinima, yeousch and cds.

why apply to a network if your small? Just wait until your channel grows to join the big dogs like machinima, yeousch and cds.
I can't take that sentence seriously:giggle:. Putting "big dogs" next to "machinima" is like calling AwesomenessTV the best network in the world.

I can't take that sentence seriously:giggle:. Putting "big dogs" next to "machinima" is like calling AwesomenessTV the best network in the world.
bro, machinima is like the first gaming network that comes up in peoples heads. It might not have what your looking for, but it truly is the premier network for gaming

weird

"
We're sorry! Unfortunately, you don't meet the requirements quite yet. Please keep making great content to bring your views up and check back soon!
"

Machinima is probably the fastest declining network I know at the moment. No one wants them.

Back