Tabbz on youtube!!

Tabbz

Reaction score
Hey guys hope you’re all well. I’d love if any of you can check out my channel, look through a couple videos, and give me any constructive feedback to improve my yt channel. I recently uploaded my fourth video so i’m just starting off.
Here’s the link to the channel:

OntheWrist

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
I watched your "Glow Squids are Finally Here!" video, a few thoughts:

-Pacing seemed good. Not too long, you shifted to different features quick enough to maintain interest but still gave enough time to give details about the topic
-Music in the background was a little distracting. I think having music as a backing is a great idea, but that particular music was a bit odd to me. The 8 bit music is a good combo with Minecraft, but I think you should go for something less dynamic and more repetitive so it doesn't pull focus. That is just one person's opinion.
- You could add a little video in the corner of your face as you talk through the features, much more engaging and makes people recognize your content.
- I think the title could use some work. The glow squids are cool, but is that what people will search? You could try something like "Minecraft Snapshot 1.17 - The glow squids are here!" I think that would get more hits on the SEO side.

Overall pretty good, those are just the nit picking things that came to mind.