Switching Games

brycegrit

My channel has been getting a lot of views for Defiance which i play a lot and make tutorials on it. Which is basically what my whole channel is. Now i've been thinking last few days i wanna switch it up, play something else and record videos of that i don't just wanna stick with one game even though i have a lot of knowledge in it and have been able to build a fan base there. Would that be harmful to start branching out? Let me know what you think.

What to do is ask your subs first what else they would like to see you play, and tell them what you would like to do, and see if they like the idea :)

My channel has been getting a lot of views for Defiance which i play a lot and make tutorials on it. Which is basically what my whole channel is. Now i've been thinking last few days i wanna switch it up, play something else and record videos of that i don't just wanna stick with one game even though i have a lot of knowledge in it and have been able to build a fan base there. Would that be harmful to start branching out? Let me know what you think.
Ask your subs then, even if a mijority of them day no ease into it because it your not comfy with what you're doing neither will they.

Back