Sub for prizes.... what are you thoughts?

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Like I was saying, the idea would be to not only have them sub, but create a video response. It's in the response that I see the advantage.

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I think it's a nice idea..but I think I agree with Symph....but all in all, a nice thing to do for your fans...I want a shirt! :p

Korifaeus

Banned
Reaction score
On a realistic note, if i may; any channel that has more than 20 subscribers and more than 5000 views, in this enormous world of zillions of youtube channels, it's WAY above average and speaks already for itself, especially since you started your channel last year September = you create stuff people like and they come back to look at new videos, as well as taking several glances at the ones you already have, because they're very funny. Your personality, too, draws people.
Personally ( and this is my personal opinion not based on any experience other than logical reasoning), t-shirts will be a waste of money and most importantly "time" - you'd have to design them, buy them and send them to people. ( that's postage on top of the t-shirt making).

Why not save that money, and the time for t-shirts, and have more time for creativity, ideas, and instead of investing money, invest your "talent", which you have plenty of :)

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
On a realistic note, if i may; any channel that has more than 20 subscribers and more than 5000 views, in this enormous world of zillions of youtube channels, it's WAY above average and speaks already for itself, especially since you started your channel last year September = you create stuff people like and they come back to look at new videos, as well as taking several glances at the ones you already have, because they're very funny. Your personality, too, draws people.
Personally ( and this is my personal opinion not based on any experience other than logical reasoning), t-shirts will be a waste of money and most importantly "time" - you'd have to design them, buy them and send them to people. ( that's postage on top of the t-shirt making).

Why not save that money, and the time for t-shirts, and have more time for creativity, ideas, and instead of investing money, invest your "talent", which you have plenty of :)
First off, thank you very very much for your nice complements. I truly appreciate you taking the time to type such kind words. I'm flattered. Trully, Thank you.

Second, there's a part of me that really wants my very own t-shirts, I love to wear t-shirts. i should add that family members have mentioned they'd love to have some shirts too. haha I also see it as a possible way to bring up my YouTubing with people I run into. I work with the public so I foresee lots of opportunities for bringing up my channel when I'll wear the t-shirts. Also, I'm getting a really awesome deal on them, and I'm not talking about printing 100's, just a few to begin with, so I don't see it as wasted money. :p

I think I'll find enjoyment in creating these t-shirts too, so although I see a lot of truth in what you are saying, there's a part of me that's already decided to go forward with this. I kinda just wanted thoughts on how it was perceived. Do people think of it as (and I quote who ever said it) "whoaring"? or just as a cool thing or what.