Stupid Issue with YouTube!! PLEASE HELP!

HurtBunnyLook

HurtBunnyLook
Youtube doesn't seem to be counting my Mobile views? Since the end of JAN 2013 anyone else having this issue? or now what the problem is?

Youtube doesn't seem to be counting my Mobile views? Since the end of JAN 2013 anyone else having this issue? or now what the problem is?

How long have you been partnered? Some networks automatically don't include them cos that's how spambots do their work.

Check SocialBlade, have you had views removed recently?

Yea i found that out as well youtube is doing that to normal mobile views if you have too many because thy think that means you are getting view botted when really most of my views are also from mobile devices

How long have you been partnered? Some networks automatically don't include them cos that's how spambots do their work.

Check SocialBlade, have you had views removed recently?
Yes i recently did have a lot whiped out not sure why, alot of are views come from Mobiles so this is really hurting us.

Yea i found that out as well youtube is doing that to normal mobile views if you have too many because thy think that means you are getting view botted when really most of my views are also from mobile devices
yeah, about 30% of my views are from mobile devices :L

its stupid it YouTube should realise that using mobiles are easier to view videos for people who are out and about.

Wait if you lost views on youtube that could also be because you deleted made private or unlisted videos youtube made it so you only have the views from videos that are public

Back