Gaming Starting a YT Gaming crew (PC) 17+

Status
Not open for further replies.

J1gSaWx1337

Hey guys, I'm looking to revive my channel and start streaming again. I have over 4,000 subscribers on my channel however I've been inactive. In an effort to revive the channel I want to make videos and play games with other people! I'm on PC, and on the East Coast of US. I'm 19 and in college, so I ask you be at least 17 so I can work with mature people. Might be willing to make exceptions to age based on personality.

Games I want to play are Minecraft, CS:GO, Rainbow siege Six, and I'm open to other games as well.

Please post a link to your channel as well as any ideas for games or collaborations!

I'd be down to play some video games. Working on restarting my channel as well, just waiting on some collaborations to get some content up. I've also got a few ideas for some modded Minecraft series, if you'd be interested.

Hey I'm interested in joining. I have almost 100subs atm. I'm 17, but 18 in 4months. Would love to expand and playing with other people
you can add me on skype: AaronR650

count me in if your interested, I am 18, live on the east coast, play Minecraft regularly but i have many other games including csgo,I have a blue yeti mic and a great personality. I also take pride in making my videos as entertaining as possible

my channel - youtube.com/channel/UCVzuQVNWIGH1dQOUJIYkvTA

skype name - james (JimmyG-2053)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back