Speed up Premiere Rendering!

DeadDoll00

I've Got It
Just wanted to offer up a free little program I ran across that's really helped me cut into the HD rendering times for Premiere Pro. It's called "Cheat Engine" and basically helps to focus your computer's resources to one exclusive running program (in your case, Premiere) to help speed up the process. It's help me cut hours off my rendering. Helps a ton.

Here you go: http://cheatengine.org/downloads.php

Sounds cool, thanks! What problems arise from focusing on only one program though? Does it work for the other editing programs? And of course, does it run on mac? :) DeadDoll00

Thought that cheat engine is for games only. Anyway, I believe Premiere Pro supports OpenCL and Cuda so if you have a gpu in your system, you can render 10x fold than rendering with CPU only.

Sounds cool, thanks! What problems arise from focusing on only one program though? Does it work for the other editing programs? And of course, does it run on mac? :) DeadDoll00

I think it's actually multi-program, since you can choose from any active program on your computer at the time. I just use it on Premiere Pro though, so I have no experience with any other software. And I don't know if it runs on a Mac, sorry.

I think it's actually multi-program, since you can choose from any active program on your computer at the time. I just use it on Premiere Pro though, so I have no experience with any other software. And I don't know if it runs on a Mac, sorry.
Okay, thanks!

Thought that cheat engine is for games only. Anyway, I believe Premiere Pro supports OpenCL and Cuda so if you have a gpu in your system, you can render 10x fold than rendering with CPU only.

Yes premiere supports OpenCL and Cuda rendering. I recently bought a GTX 760 and that really helped with my rendering time.

Back