sos made money?

magentawitch

Reaction score
Hey, I really never thought i would be monetized. I did not put good effort into making my channel videos nice. I used youtube as a platform to just blog my life and keep videos of things that were special at the time (LIke pets or animals i worked with) I did not expect to get monetized (i applied once they said no) This is really weird but third day says i have 20 dollars revenue? For one i don't remember adding Adsense and there is no bank address or anything connected to my account. Anyone know how i can set it up so i can get what i earn? I need to make 100 right? Is there someone I can hire to help with this or.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hey, I really never thought i would be monetized. I did not put good effort into making my channel videos nice. I used youtube as a platform to just blog my life and keep videos of things that were special at the time (LIke pets or animals i worked with) I did not expect to get monetized (i applied once they said no) This is really weird but third day says i have 20 dollars revenue? For one i don't remember adding Adsense and there is no bank address or anything connected to my account. Anyone know how i can set it up so i can get what i earn? I need to make 100 right? Is there someone I can hire to help with this or.

Hi,

I recommend you use Youtube's monetization troubleshooter here -> https://support.google.com/youtube/troubleshooter/2990415?hl=en