SocialBlade Stats Not Working?

C

Caber

Hey, guys. I wanted to ask if anyone knows what the hell is wrong with Social Blade for me. It says that I only have 59 views, but my channel has 200. Is this because my channel is newer, maybe? I'm not entirely sure what's wrong, so could anyone explain?

Well, my three public videos say I have about 200 views, so I'm not sure what's up with that.

YouTube's API doesn't always update every day. We have three zero view days this week, which means we're about 330,000 views short of where we should be on the counter. Give it some time and it will eventually catch up.

YouTube's API doesn't always update every day. We have three zero view days this week, which means we're about 330,000 views short of where we should be on the counter. Give it some time and it will eventually catch up.

Okay then, thanks for the advice. Really appreciate it :)

This is correct, the system is not 100% perfect...although we wish it was.

"Changes over the past month" shows stuff since back in March for me. Not sure how that works. :p

Back