So.. I started another channel

Kyrie

Creator.
Even though I only have about 300 subscribers.. I felt so naughty uploading a non-gaming video to my current channel called KyrieTheGamer.. so now I'm starting over... The thing is, I do not know anyone who'd appreciate comedy/vlogs... so..

Even though I only have about 300 subscribers.. I felt so naughty uploading a non-gaming video to my current channel called KyrieTheGamer.. so now I'm starting over... The thing is, I do not know anyone who'd appreciate comedy/vlogs... so..
Tell your Subs to go to your new channel and drag them there to will help both your channels out ;)

Comedy/Vlogs are my favorite thing about youtube! Nice avatar :) hehe Grace fan?

Comedy and vlogs are prob why i watch youtube. I think if you told your subs you have a other channel they would check it out.

I don't see the offence in making a vlog on a gaming channel nobody said they had to be exclusive to one form of entertainment. But I agree with what people are saying if you want to make it popular fast simply pull in your subs from the gaming channel.

Back