So I got claims on my original content

MF Patrick

Don't worry about it .
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Are you sure SIAE didn't sell or transfer their exclusive rights to your songs to BFTA?
100% Positive .
So after few calls and s**t , me and my friends discovered that 60% ( yeah , right 60% ) of our videos got claimed .
So I decided to fill a dispute on everything I could since I own the rights to my music .
One of the disputes got rejected .
This s**t is making me and my friends mad .
And they don't want to deal with mad italians . ROFL
Good thing we have different music labels to defend us .

Reactions: FiyahKitteh

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
100% Positive .
So after few calls and s**t , me and my friends discovered that 60% ( yeah , right 60% ) of our videos got claimed .
So I decided to fill a dispute on everything I could since I own the rights to my music .
One of the disputes got rejected .
This s**t is making me and my friends mad .
And they don't want to deal with mad italians . ROFL
Good thing we have different music labels to defend us .
I think this is more than a mismatch, there must be a reason for them to enter 60% of your audio recordings into Content ID's database. Hope you find out and are able to resolve it though!

FiyahKitteh

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
(I believe this claim was made an error.) or (This is an original production and transformative work that includes fair use of footage and music originally composed and licensed for the video game. (Insert game name here) for the purpose of parody and review.)
I see somebody has seen the podcast with Fraser Agar and TotalBiscuit! ^p^

Are you sure SIAE didn't sell or transfer their exclusive rights to your songs to BFTA?
^ THIS!
That is the first thing you always need to check in such case (which you did).

Outside of that though, it HAS been happening quite a lot that companies that have NOTHING to do with the claimed content have flagged it, just go "get a piece of the pie".
If SIAE has not transferred their rights, you should counter-claim and tell them that you made those songs.
It would also be beneficial if you still had the note sheets, project-files or anything else you used in the process of making those songs, just in case stuff ever escalates, so you have actual PROOF for your claim.
It USUALLY shouldn't come that far, especially if you ARE the original writer and didn't use any pieces from anywhere else, but you never know. Some companies can be jerks.

PS: Great to see fellow Italians in here. =)

FPSdieselTenqu

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I see somebody has seen the podcast with Fraser Agar and TotalBiscuit! ^p^

^ THIS!
That is the first thing you always need to check in such case (which you did).

Outside of that though, it HAS been happening quite a lot that companies that have NOTHING to do with the claimed content have flagged it, just go "get a piece of the pie".
If SIAE has not transferred their rights, you should counter-claim and tell them that you made those songs.
It would also be beneficial if you still had the note sheets, project-files or anything else you used in the process of making those songs, just in case stuff ever escalates, so you have actual PROOF for your claim.
It USUALLY shouldn't come that far, especially if you ARE the original writer and didn't use any pieces from anywhere else, but you never know. Some companies can be jerks.

PS: Great to see fellow Italians in here. =)
Yes and it actually worked I started to use what they said and it worked amazingly I got ten claims off of me using that.

Reactions: FiyahKitteh

FiyahKitteh

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yes and it actually worked I started to use what they said and it worked amazingly I got ten claims off of me using that.
If the claims you had were from the Content ID Claim system, which means they weren't even made in those company's consent, then I am not surprised. The only "serious" ones come from Nintendo and any other company that doesn't necessarily want their stuff on YT. Though, there aren't actually many left, it seems. We got a lot of support. =]