Small question for all of you ._. !

unknown_user00006

Active Member
Should i upload my video tonight ( It's 3:03 AM ) I know it's too me awhile to finish it because i had to reformat my whole PC... = Re downloading ever single games that i have... ))

I know that i have been uploading videos late around that time too but i think i shouldn't upload them too late...

What do you think?
Should i still upload it or wait for tomorrow?

-Cr0wX7
 
Should i upload my video tonight ( It's 3:03 AM ) I know it's too me awhile to finish it because i had to reformat my whole PC... = Re downloading ever single games that i have... ))

I know that i have been uploading videos late around that time too but i think i shouldn't upload them too late...

What do you think?
Should i still upload it or wait for tomorrow?

-Cr0wX7
Just schedule it for tomorrow morning at like around 9 or 10 I'd say. :p
Prob better to wait for when most people are awake so yeh!
 
I'd say schedule it for tomorrow evening. Your subscribers will be awake, and if you do it after 3, most people will be out of work/school, and have a better chance of seeing your video.
 
Most videos that I see from my subscriptions show up the day after they post it

"[Youtuber] uploaded [video title] 1 day ago"

So it probably doesn't matter..
 
I've started to schedule my videoes so they are published around 3-4pm my time.
More people are on during the day.
 
Should i upload my video tonight ( It's 3:03 AM ) I know it's too me awhile to finish it because i had to reformat my whole PC... = Re downloading ever single games that i have... ))

I know that i have been uploading videos late around that time too but i think i shouldn't upload them too late...

What do you think?
Should i still upload it or wait for tomorrow?

-Cr0wX7
I'd say upload in the daytime. You need to think about the world too, what time zones they're in, etc.
 
Back
Top