Small Minecrafter

Masterisk

Reaction score
Hi!
I have recently started putting content up on my main channel. I have some games, some stuff that I might remove later on, and an odd video about Minecrafts recent snapshot. Check me out here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnsawMUPc6OLVZ_OW__PTbg
I will soon be putting up a Minecraft video that shows how I am doing in a survival world I have. But I have few subscribers and am very unknown. Could someone help me out? I don't know where to go from here!
With gratitude with an attitude,
Masterisk

LandyVlad

Super Poster
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Have a read through the forum - there are a lot of threads regarding tips for growing your channel.
With 5 videos in 6 months, I'm surprised your existing subscribers are staying - perhaps they are your friends.

Plus I note that at least one (the Amazon rainforest one) is an entirely different topic than the others which seem to be gaming videos.

As a starting point you'll need to pick a theme for your channel and stick to it.

If it's gaming then avoid sticking heaps of other random stuff on it.

Next you need to recognise that (aside from yourself) nobody cares how you are going in your game. Nobody.

That's just a reality. There are heaps of well recognised large gaming channels with pro gramers offering that same sort of content - so you need to ask yourself OBJECTIVELY why would anyone prefer your channel?

As a new channel you need to focus entirely on what you can provide FOR YOUR VIEWERS.
What information can you give them they can't get elsewhere? What games can you review that others don't?
In short what can you do DIFFERENTLY and BETTER than others.

YouTube wise subs are good (and necessary to build a channel' but possibly the key metric is watch time.
If you keep your videos interesting and engaging so people watch them through, that'll really help.

Also you should very much focus on a better intro and your end card.
Your current end cards says, "Subscribe., Do it!"
Comes across as a tad aggressive.

Perhaps a spoken script something along the lines of -
"If you'd like to see more content like this, hit the subscribe button and the bell icon.
Also let me know in the comments below what else you'd like to see here".

And change your end card to have a link to another video on your channel, and a subscribe button.

"Primal Video" channel did a video all about end cards recently and it's very good I recommend you have a look.

As far as content is concerned - you'll need to upload content regularly and ideally at the same time each week, and when people will have leisure time to watch them. So perhaps pick a time on Saturday morning and schedule your videos to drop then.

Again, read around the forum there's plenty of great info here. Good luck!