Request Simple Image Request

I like to think I'm pretty good at video editing and creating my own graphics in Photoshop. Unfortunately, one thing I'm not good at is custom art/drawing. I've been looking for someone to draw something relatively simple for me for a while, and this might be a good place to ask.

The "magical hat" that I've been using as my avatar is perfect. It matches my name, I love how it looks, it's awesome. But I'd rather not have a carbon copy of the image. If anyone wanted to redraw the hat, mostly the same but possibly altered colors and style, that's what I'd like. The only concrete change I'm imagining is a different colored question mark, but even then, I'm not sure what color I'd prefer. Instinctively I want to say light purple, light blue, or white, but I'm not the artist here.

If you do create something, I'd be willing to pay, but only after I saw it. However, if you're feeling generous, a channel link in my videos (along with a shout-out) is the bare minimum of what I could do in return sans payment.

Thanks for reading, I appreciate it.

PS; It'd probably have to be relatively large, and if you're using a tablet to draw it, I will be removing the background and layering it over a background/corner of my videos, so an alpha layer would be nice.

Back